Professional Siding Installation
Vinyl siding is an excellent choice for homeowners looking for an attractive and affordable cladding option. These aren’t the only advantages of this versatile material. Over The Top Roofing & Restoration can install vinyl siding that:
- Is low-maintenance, requiring little more than an annual cleaning with a hose.
- Is resistant to termites and other pests.
- Will not rot, rust or warp.
- Is very durable and can stand up to heavy rain, hail and strong winds.
- Is available in an array of colors and architectural styles and textures. It can even replicate stone, cedar shakes and shingles in appearance, while still giving you the benefit of vinyl.
- Can save you money on your energy bills by acting as a layer of insulation that keeps your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Will last 20-40 years.
Fiber Cement Siding
This kind of siding lasts even longer than vinyl – 50 to 70 years! More and more Missouri homeowners are calling on Over The Top Roofing & Restoration to install fiber cement siding because it:
- Looks amazing. It can mimic shingles, masonry, painted clapboard, wood, brick or stone. And if you can’t find the exact color you want, it can be painted.
- Adds value to the home.
- Holds up against harsh weather conditions.
- Requires minimal upkeep.
- Protects against rot, insects and vermin, along with mold and mildew.
- Doesn’t warp in extreme heat and humidity.
Contact Us Today!
For expert installation of high-quality vinyl or fiber cement siding, call Over The Top Roofing & Restoration at (417) 988-9800 or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment for a free consultation.